Guest Blog By Rick Malone: Fellowship With God
Guest Blog By Rick Malone: Fellowship With GodMay 12, 2016 No Comments on Guest Blog By Rick Malone: Fellowship With God
This week I am blessed to have Rick Malone guest posting for me. For those who don’t know Rick, he is a graduate of Charis Bible College. I have known him for a few years now. His smile lights up the room and he is an absolute pleasure to fellowship with. You can really notice the joy of the Lord in Rick and I’m happy that he wrote about his fellowship with God because it is evident that he has a real relationship with God and the joy he has is a result of that.
His ministry is called Christ Esteem which is online at www.ceministries.com. He is also a very talented Christian rapper. His songs and merchandise can be found at www.rickavessel.com.
Rick decided to do a podcast for us which is below. I have provided a quick text summary to his podcast and the scriptures he used too. I hope you all are as blessed as I was listening to this. Feel free to comment or ask questions if you have any and thanks for stopping by.
- God has always intended for us to be a partaker of the fellowship He has with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We enjoy fellowship with our friends and family because we come from that type of fellowship with God.
- Examples of God’s fellowship with us from the beginning: Walking in the cool of the day with Adam & Eve. Pursuing Adam and asking where are you even AFTER he sinned.
- Why did Jesus come? To give us life and restore the fellowship that was from the beginning.
- That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. 3 We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. 4 We write this to make our[a] joy complete. – 1 John 1:1-4 NIV
- Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.” – John 14:23 NIV
- For the death that He died, He died to sin [ending its power and paying the sinner’s debt] once and for all; and the life that He lives, He lives to [glorify] God [in unbroken fellowship with Him]. Even so, consider yourselves to be dead to sin [and your relationship to it broken], but alive to God [in unbroken fellowship with Him] in Christ Jesus. – Romans 6:10-11 AMP
Leave a comment